to convert the downloaded song or local files to MP3 by
1. Click “Convert” button on the bottom of concise interface.
A mini-window pops up.
2. Set the Input file to uDownloader that you want to convert,
for example *.wma file.
Unlimited input file format: *.aac, *.ac3, *.aiff, *.ape,
*.flac, *.m4a, *.m4b, *.mka, *.ogg, *.ra, *.tta, *.wav,
3. Click “Convert to” drop-down list, and choose Audio::MP3
format that you want to get.
4. And set the output file’s saving folder, otherwise the
output file will be saved in the same folder as input one.
5. Finally start converting, just wait a few seconds, you
will get the high quality MP3 file.